Today my blogging abilities as well as my conversation skills are lacking. I don't know what to say or how to say it. My head is caught up in my health, my overreacting about my health, the tour, passing my road test, booking photoshoots, booking appointments, spending time with him, how fast time is going, trying to help him fit in all his visits, and fear that my present "calmness" is a state of denial about the tour even happening at all. Today I am mad at my birthday and our anniversary for being so close to the actual departure time. Such a weird thing to be angry about.
Things are cloudy. I will write more when I can find my words.
Life.Love.Army
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"fear that my present "calmness" is a state of denial about the tour even happening at all."
ReplyDeleteYES!
Awwww... you are making me feel better already.
ReplyDelete