Thursday, October 15, 2009

Its me... here without you

Does it make any sense to say that there is an akward silence all around me? It started less than two hours ago when one of the head honchos announced that there was only ten minutes left before the guys had to line up to get on the bus. The high ranking guy in normal green combats spoke at a normal volume as the silence slammed down sharply throughout the room. I began to observe others while I tried to avoid the words of strengh and encouragement that people were dishing out. It was sad seeing the people that I am getting closer to having such a hard time. I just wanted to go hold their hand while still holding onto my man tightly.

I would never wish what we went through today on anyone. The conversations were excutiating and the destructive thoughts that I kept beating out of my head were gut wrenching. I refuse to talk about what we talked about today until he is back home in my arms and our life is a higher degree of normal. Regardless of how difficult this day was I do not regret one ounce of what was said or not said.

I love him dearly.

Life.Army.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment