Saturday, October 10, 2009

Angry Happy Times

It finally happened.

The biggest selfish explosion of my life. I did not sensor myself as I cried loudly and nearly screamed about everything that has pissed me off since we started walking on eggshells. I reluctantly went with him for a drive to the riverfront after getting into an argument as we were about to go out to meet some other military couples. This tour has been hanging over our heads for a year and a half because he was on the alternate list twice before the military choose to take him away for real. Last night I gave up walking on eggshells and stomped around expressing all that I have sacrificed as a result of this. He also took a turn at stomping around with his expressing and we drove back to a happier life because of it.

Its all better now.

All that stomping around made us hungry. We cured that with an unhealthy up sized dose of greasy fast food and my favorite movie. Mom pretended to need help decorating my birthday cake for my 26th birthday supper and we had a good laugh as we decorated and redecorated the cake from a cat, to a bunny, to a creepy eyed human and thankfully back to a cat.

I am off to wake him up for a day of going to the market, shopping, having our own photoshoot and preparing for my birthday supper tonight. He bought me a new dress yesterday and I am so stoked to wear it. I love new things.

Thankfully the angry times happened so that we can make time for the happier times that we are going to have.

Life.Army.Love

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I feel like an explosion needs to happen, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as odd as it sounds I think it should happen. There is definitely a calm AFTER the storm. The calm feels weird as well but its much better than tension and anger.

    ReplyDelete