Monday, November 30, 2009

White

I feel like I may just laugh out loud in a hysterical movie way at any moment. It snowed last night and painted my world white. I find that everytime I begin to get strength and things get easier there are more obstacles in my way. I know that thats life and people are going to suck it up but I really don't care. I am anxious and almost sick about my road test that is tomorrow because I really don't want to do the test a fifth time. Adding snow into an already stressful situation irritates me to no end. I was already dreading the lack of fun that is coming my way today but this just really "burns my biscuits". I just want the color back in my world.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to try relaxing more, there are a lot of people going through this and you don't have to feel like you are the only one... remember, this is not the end of your world, things will get back to normal, make each day count instead of just getting by, you will see it will make you feel better and there is nothing wrong with being happy while he is away. People don't expect you to be miserable, but I think you expect yourself to not be able to handle this so you accept it.

    ReplyDelete