Thursday, July 22, 2010

Then and now..

I completely forgot about this blog. I stumbled across my own blog today and it took me way back. I just read my Oct. 14th, 2009 posted and I was close to tears. There was some point in tour that I changed significantly. A point when tears and ice cream could no longer soothe me. A point when I no longer cried. I have always been the girl that cries at the drop of a hat. That isn't me anymore.


I am saddened that I did not write down my feelings throughout tour. I am saddened by the fact that I was not emotionally strong enough at the time to handle criticism. I am thankful that I now have more strength. Its almost as if tour never happened.

Things are calm now, an odd type of calm.

Whatever it is I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment