Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mad

I have never felt this distruptive or angry in my whole fucking life. I just don't give a shit about anything right now. I just want to scream and beat the shit out of something. Never a person because then I have to deal with that shit later. I fucking failed my road test for the third time and all because I made too many bad judgement calls. Went when maybe I should have or didn't go when I should have. Then on the way home I came across so many bad drivers who made worst mistakes than I did. It enrages me.

Some days I have no fucking clue how the hell I keep it together. People all around me just eat it up every fucking day that I am doing fine. I feel like screaming to the world and telling them to stop being so trusting.

LIFE.army.love

No comments:

Post a Comment